Monday, January 30, 2012

Going Back to Indonesia

It's now 12.30PM.

I’m going back to Indonesia! OMG!! XD

I’m so happy for myself. LOL.. Forever alone....

.

.

.

.

.



But, I’m going back together with my family, sooooooo.... not really forever alone. Haha. My ferry departs at 3.30PM from Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal, and currently I’m preparing my stuff and packing for my trip. I’m so excited! I feel like I haven’t been back to Tanjungpinang (My home town, a small part of Indonesia) for quite sometimes. Further, usually I went back only for one or two days ‘c0z I’m quite busy with my school and also sometimes I need to wait for my lenses parcel to arrive first before I went back. So in the end I have no time to enjoy myself. But now, I don’t need to wait for the lens. Yay! Tanjungpinang, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment