Saturday, March 17, 2012

Super Barbie Eye Nudy Tri Tones Sky review

Tadaaaaaaa~ here is another review on circle lenses.. and yes, it's super barbie lens again.. I think super barbie lens has more choices, and their lenses are generally nice. So I quite like it.
I like i.Fairy too, but they are a lil bit expensive.. Good news! i.Fairy is going to launch a new series. OMG, I'm so excited! :D

Anyway, this lens that I'm reviewing, they are not as popular as other type of lenses. I think only super barbie has this. It is a very very very nice lens OMG! I like how it looks on my eyes. It's like blue color, but with more color in it. I don't know how to explain.. Let's see the picture.. ^^

Here is the picture of the lens itself, in a normal lighting..



`
`
`
`
`
`
`
,
,

,

,

,

,





Cheers for nudy tri tone sky! I love it.. •♥•


And here is the review picture...


`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`


 `

 `

`


`


`



`








This is how the lens look on me under a bright but cloudy sun light. I think recently the weather is not that good. It rain a lot, but then it feels hot. If you know what I mean...
But it's good for camwhoring.. haha


This is too bright I know.. But I cant ask the sun to lower down the brightness. Anyway, it gives some variety mah.. So got different kinds of lighting effect. lol




A loooooooooooooooooooot of pictures since I dont know which one looks good. Because different picture have different appearance.. *excuses!*














And here it is, under the room lighting..




`
`
`
`
`
`
`


This is the pic of the lens under the normal room lighting..
Still can see the lens, still can see that it's blue.. Nice~ •♥•










And like always, I end my picture in comparing how they look when you see from the mirror..
-_- I know right?
Anyway, still look blue I guess.


I'm on my study break.. Next 23rd is my exam day. So I'll complete the review next time.. haha
Take care guys~ •♥•




Thank you for reading.. Feel free to leave a comment..

No comments:

Post a Comment