Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dueba Bubble Grey lens review

I thought this lens will look amazing because it has no edge and it's absolutely 1 color. The design itself is very unique. I really love it when I first saw it. Even though it's a bit expensive..
But it's still not the grey lens that I want. Because only after I wear it I realize that the lens only cover the edge of my eyes instead of the whole eyes. But after I think about it, it's kinda creepy when it covers my whole eyes. Not whole laa. it will still have the hole for my eyes to see through..

Enough saying, this is the picture of the lens...

Do you like it ??

Here is the picture of the model wearing the lens...


It looks good on the model. But you know, everything will look good on a model. If it's ugly how can they become a model. Silly me..

Here is the picture of me, wearing the lens...

Cam whore in

3
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


1

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.








Skittles!!

Still can see the grey lens??



Under bathroom lighting...



Toothache????? LOL

Review time....

Comfort 8/10
I use this lens for like 8 hours.. But I have few trouble in an air con room.
I use this lens when I went out to watch a movie with friends. Because in the movie theater is a full air con room, it kinda blurred my vision, but after I went out from the room it felt better. So, I guess this lens can't be use in an air con room(?) or maybe it's just me..

Color 7/10
The color is very grey. But it didn't really show up very well, partly is because of the design I think.. But the grey is nice. It's a soft grey. Since I can't really see the color, so I guess it doesn't really matters?
BY THE WAY, this is only applicable for grey lens, I have the same exact lens, but green, and the thought of wearing it scares me. Because it's a very striking green. So, I guess the color kinda does show, but not in grey color.

Design 7/10
I think the design is not as good for people who want a noticeable lens. But this design is good for people who want the color of the lens didn't really shows up well.. AGAIN, this is for grey lens. But I think, the lens is not that bad. You know, like the grey color is a very solid one tone grey color. So the design is complement the the color. Therefore it's good. I don't know, it's just from what I think......

Over all I think this is a good lens. But a little too expensive.. LOL
Because I expect more from this. Oh well.................




Thank you for reading
 Leave a comment on what you think of this lens..


3 comments: