Sunday, May 6, 2012

Awesome Thailand Movies!



I love Thai movies.. They have a very good actresses and actors.. Here are some movies that I like.

.
.
.
.
.

Yes or No
WARNING!
This is sort of a lesbian movie.
AND I'M NOT A LESBIAN! Fuck you!

There are 8 parts of it in total.
The story is sweet, at least in my point of view.
It's about a girl, a tomboy, fell in love for the first time to a normal girl. But then, the normal straight girl is a little bit confuse about this kind of situation.
Worth my time

and here is the deleted kissing scene.
I give you the link, so those who are not comfortable DON'T CLICK IT!

.
.
.
.
.


Another movie that I like is SuckSeed
This movie is quite funny. I like their expression.. haha
The song made by Arena is nice too!


.
.
.
.
.

Hello Strangers
I have no idea why the link is broken now.. But maybe you guys can google it..
It's a very nice movie, but the ending is suck!



.
.
.
.
.

Little Crazy Think Called Love

Since this one don't have the HD, but it's good enough. Don't complain so much..
This movie is funny!
You have to watch it yourself. Worth the time..

.
.
.
.
.

I think that's all??
I watched a lot, but maybe because those movies left me good impression(?)



 
Leave a comment on what Thai movies you like..
I want to watch them too..
But, no sad movie please. I don't want to cry to death..


No comments:

Post a Comment