Saturday, January 28, 2012

Super Crystal Grey review (Vassen)

I was so excited when my lens order came in this early January. I ordered a lot of vassen lens approximately 147 pairs include my friend's order. Wow.. I know. For a pair of eyes, I have 130 pairs of lenses. =_= But I can't help it, I love them. haha.
The first vassen lens that I'll review is super crystal grey. For some who don't know, i.Fairy lens was made by vassen. Not all photos are displayed there eg. red and pink lens. In fact, most of red lens came from vassen. Even SuperBarbieEye’s red lens came from vassen, and few lens like Holy, Sassy, Donna and many more were made by vassen. When I first visit the website, I thought, hmmmmm.. they were found in 2003. That’s not long ago, but yet they can make such a good quality lens. If you haven’t try i.Fairy lens, you should try it. And PLEASE, please becareful in buying lenses, ‘coz there are a lot of fake lens out there that might harm your eyes. I have view a few blog posting about i.Fairy lens and the vials that they have is not the real i.Fairy vials. Here is the picture of the vials.
This is i.Fairy’s vials
.
.
.

This is i.Fairy vials for eclipse type. Different type of lens has different type of vials.
For example like this. This is i.Fairy Hanabi edition (left) and SuperBarbieEye Sassy (right).
This is my i.Fairy Super Crystal Green vials.
This is the vials look on top.
i.Fairy MoeMoe brown.
Another pic of i.Fairy MoeMoe brown.
i.Fairy Trinity vials..

i.Fairy Dolly+ RED lens. Behind this lens is KiraKira lens by Dueba (right).

i.Fairy ruby green and Super barbie candy grey~ They look similar!
A lot right?? haha.. Yeah, I like lenses! ♥

For the lens that really came from i.Fairy, they don’t have cherry red and the rest of cherry’s color. I’m not saying that they are fake lenses, but I’m saying that the lens with cherry red is not from i.Fairy, ‘c0z they don’t have cherry red. They only have 1 color for cherry which is gold. I’m not sure about i.Fairy’s official website, but it seems like they don’t have? I don’t know....
I heard that they are Sibling Company with SB (Sun and Bon) contact lens Company. SunnBon manufacture is the one who manufacture Beuberry lens. SunnBon manufacture starts to manufacture contact lenses in 2002. They produce good quality lens.
I opened a lot of i.fairy lens and all of them are good quality lens. By a lot I mean 3.. -_- I love my i.Fairy super crystal green. I love that a lot. I’ll do another review on that next time.
Here is the vials and the lens itself from vassen..
This is my other lens collection. Ms type with green color inside. I'll review it soon. ;)
Here is another pic of the vials, with my lens collection as back ground. :P

This is the picture of Super Crystal Grey lens
And here below is me and the vials. Lol...
The lens still visible in low light condition.
Cam whore time...
.
.
.
.
.


Still can see the lens even though it's blur. Maybe because the lighting? I don't know.
Close up look of Super Crystal Grey.
Yes, it's in the toilet. Because I feel so awkward to take pic in living room or something. Further, my bedroom has no mirror..
With flash.
Awkward smile with flash on.

- Comfort : 4.5?/5
Why I put question mark there? Because when I open the vials and wear them, they hurt a lot. No kidding they really hurt. But maybe that’s because my eyes are reacting toward the lens. I felt like my eyes are burning, it’s really hot and my eyes were red, not really red, but turned a bit red because of the pain I guess. After tearing for like 2 minutes, around that time, it starts to feel better. Maybe it’s because my eyes are adapting to the lens? I don’t know. After the struggling on my left side of eye, now I have to wear it on my right eye. FYI, I did soak the lens over night and I wore it on the next day.
Anyway, same happened again to my right eye. T.T Woah, I really have to be patient to this lens. But, that’s ok. The result is worth it. After those struggling, my eyes started to feel comfortable and I continue to wear it for hang out with my friend.
I have no problem wearing them for around 8 hours. They did not give me a lot of trouble.
- Color : 4/5
The color shows up well. Not like an alien, but it looks ok. In darker place they look like normal grey lens but not as obvious almost as dark grey. But in bright place, they look nice. The grey color looks like those bling bling grey color. I like them. I don’t know how to describe. Haha. It really looks like grey color lens. Unlike some grey lens, they sometimes looks like whitish grey, and sometimes you can’t really see the grey color at all.
- Enlargement : 5/5
For me, the diameter of this lens is not that big, but also not too small to enlarge the look of my eyes. It does enlarge the appearance of my eyes. The diameter is 15.0mm but the enlargement effect is almost like 16mm. Surprisingly it doesn’t make my eyes look like alien, because some of the lens who has a big enlargement tend to make eyes appear so big that it look unhuman. But this lens turns out to be just nice. Not creepy, not too small.
Over all, I will recommend this pair of lens to those who are looking for a pair of lens that can enlarge the eyes but not looking for a creepy look, with a nice lens color. I love super crystal series. I owned 3 color of this type, super crystal green, grey and pink. I’ll do a review on them next time. ;)
Ps,
all picture taken above is after I wore them for 7 or 8 hours.

6 comments:

  1. Hi , where did you purchase your contact lens , i really would love to get 1 , but was unsure how to differentiate between real and fake , please introduced me to website or place to purchase,

    Email:aldochu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were mean to soak in the lens prior wearing them o__o
    Despite that, they look really normal ._. ...

    Anyways, I would also like to tell the difference between circle len's authenticity, I'm not worried about the ones that you'll send just that, I want to buy some online however I don't want my eyes damaged or blinded ;_;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah I did most of the time.. haha
      Well, In order to tell whether it is fake or not is depends on which website you buy.. I always buy from the original website, therefore i don't really need to be worry about the lens authenticity. You needa do a lot of searching for the pictures of vials, and many more.
      There are a lot of dishonest seller out there. So, will put up more picture of the vials so that you guys can see is it real or not.. :)
      As for i.fairy lens, I did a blog post on the latest vials.. You check that out sweetie~ <3 http://kenyco.blogspot.sg/2012/06/ifairy-new-vials-with-hologram-sticker.html

      Delete
  3. What does MS stand for on the Vassen vial?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very interesting. thanks for that. we need more sites like this. i commend you on your great content and excellent topic choices.
    cheap colored contacts

    ReplyDelete