Friday, May 18, 2012

Super Barbie Eye Clovis Pink review

Clovis series.. Hmm...I like this series very much. I think this lens looks nice. You still can see the soft pattern of the lens. It gives me this bling'ed eye look , and it gives me a soft look as well. In a bright place I can see the pattern of the lens..

Preview of the lens..


What I like about this is that the color is soft pink~ OMG..
I like lenses with a soft color while I still can see what color of the lens. When I ask my friend what's the color of my contact, most of them got it right.. I was so happy because most of the time they got it wrong.. =_=
I can understand why actually.. But not really. Actually when I wear some lens color that doesn't really show well, like pink(?) or even a noticeable pink, one of my friend said that my lens looks like brown.. What?? I don't know what's in his mind.. Maybe my this particular friend was color blind. I always say that he is color blind because of this. haha

It kinda remind me of a soft flower pattern(?) or not(?). Maybe it's just in my mind.. I like the design because this is clovis, and it's kinda looked like a flower pattern, so I also bought green color. I haven't open that one yet. Maybe not so soon, because I got shit lots of lenses that I already open. I'm planning on opening a pair of Fynale lens that idling in my drawer. I'll decide again later..

And here it is.. the picture.......











Of myself! LOL
 
Cam whore bitch!




Haha..
And here is the picture of me wearing the lens

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

 
 in a darker place...
 

 Close up look for the lens~ :D

 Room lighting
 
 
 Not that visible under a room lighting.. But still can see the pattern, and people will still know that I am wearing lenses..
 

Review time....

Comfort 8.5/10
I consider this very comfortable. I used this lens for like 9 hours, from morning class till I got back home. It can also be use in an air con room, and won't give me so much trouble like dry, itchy, or even blurry vision. It felt like I didn't wear any lenses at all. I almost forgot that I wore a lens that day lol 

Design 9/10
I like the design! It's so feminine.. haha..
It gives a soft look on my eyes, eventough when I see the lens I never thought that I will be able to see the design because it's too soft. But no, I still can see the design. It's not very noticeable lens, but this is enough for an everyday look..
It gives a little bit of enlargement, and the hollow effect gives me like an animated look..

Color 7.5/10
I can't really see the color. This lens has a VERY light color. Even the pink color on the lens itself doesn't really shows up. It's too soft. But when I wore it, the color shows up and blends with my natural eye color. So, I guess others can still see the color of the lens eventhoug it's kinda soft and unclear. I like it though.

Overall I would rate this lens 8/10
I think, this lens is good for everyday look. The soft color and unique design gives you the feminine look. It's very comfortable, and since this is a yearly disposable lens, I will recommend this lens for those who like to keep using the same one lens to the very last day of the expiry date.

1 comment: