Friday, March 30, 2012

i.Fairy New Series!

These are some of the picture of the i.Fairy lenses that my friend purchased..
Actually I wanted to buy 1, but then I still got so many lenses in my house.. =_=
I've made a promise to myself that I won't buy any more lenses unless I left with only 2 pairs..
Geez.. I don't know what to so with these lenses in my house other than use it for review.. :(
But I think that those lenses in my house are all pretty lenses. I picked them with many different expectation.. haha
Hopefully every lens looks good.
I was so crazy about circle lenses that I bought the same type of circle lenses with different color.. What a waste..

Anyway, here are few of new i.Fairy label

`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`

`

`

`

`


This is the i.Fairy pearl black and i.Fairy Avoir new label

This is the new label for i.Fairy Kirei Green.. So cute! I like the bus.. haha


This is the i.Fairy ruby red new label. This one looks cute too. It reminds me of Easter egg.


And this is the label for i.Fairy Cara green, and Casper Grey..
Dino Dino.. So cuteeeeeeeeeeee~ XD


I only have these picture. Some of the lenses label did not change, like i.Fairy Ash, Eclipse. I don't know about the rest of them because I saw these few lenses.

And here it is the picture of the lens itself~

`
`
`
`
`
`
`

`

`

`

`

`

`



This is i.Fairy Avoir brown


i.Fairy Cara green


i.Fairy Casper Grey




For i.Fairy official model pictures...










The lenses that came to me has the same label as the i.Fairy official model pictures.
Please, as a human being we only have this 1 pair of eyes. Don't be a cheap skate and buy those cheap lenses. You might not be able to take the consequence of it. Blind, cornea ulcer, and many more...... Cherish your eyes..






Thank you for reading.. Feel free to leave a comment..

2 comments:

  1. please do a review on your i.Fairy Cara green ^^ they look soo nice~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure.. ^^
      I'll do the review soon.. Stay tune :D

      Delete