Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Vassen Forrest grey or Kitten Eyes grey review

First of all, I got my new camera!! :D
It's the latest Olympus VR-310. It's very nice~ and I love them. It has this different mode where you can use in different occasion. There's this mode for Camwhore.. LOL
Here are some photos that I took with the camera.. 

*WARNING*
The pictures taken were so messy, I suggest you to check on the update version.
Link down below...

 





Another circle lens review..
Haha.. honestly, I got a lot of idle circle lenses. If I did not use them, they are gonna expire anyway. So I decide to make a review out of all..


Here is the photo of the lens that I'm going to review.

This is the Vassen Forrest, or known as Beuberry Kitten eyes.


I expect a lot more then what I get. I expect that it's gonna appear bright on my eyes. But, not really. You can't really see the lens unless people stand close to you. And I personally think that there is nothing special about this lenses. I bought all the color btw.. LOL.. what a waste. But anyway, I think this lens is going to be good if you are looking for a 'not so noticeable lenses' but you still want people to know that you are wearing contact lens.


`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`







They are kinda transparent, so if you wear them, you can actually see the edge of your real eyes.
Here are some pictures with flash, non flash, and bathroom lighting.

.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.








You cant really see the lens right??
But maybe it will looks better under a brighter lighting.





















Over all..
I would rate this lens 7/10
Why?? because this lens did not reach my expectation. I guess because I'm a plano lens user, I tend to have some expectation towards the lens that I wear. I mean like I don't always look for noticeable lenses, but I also buy a certain lens for a certain purposes.
Like this lens, I was hopping that this lens will enhance my look, make my eyes look grey and etc. But,, I guess not...

Comfort wise, I think this lens is quite comfortable.. It doesn't feel as thick. Once you get used to it, I think you can wear them for like 8 hours straight? with no problems at all..

This is just me. Maybe other people may have different opinion. Because they have different expectation.. I think I will recommend this lens to those who don't like many respond on their looks..


Thank you for reading.. Feel free to leave a comment..

UPDATE!! Click HERE!

1 comment:

  1. They are really cute!!! I need them!!
    And it's true!! This make your eyes looks like kitten eyes!! *^*

    ReplyDelete