Sunday, April 1, 2012

Watsons Haul!! Part 1

Recently, Watsons just end their promotion.. I think it's called "Transit" or something where they give 7% discount for most of their items I think unless those Japanese imported product. So, I think this is my good opportunity to shop. haha.. And I was right! and wrong at the same time... :|

Ok, start from the wrong first.. I spend like 300 dollar over all on the products that I bought. But the good decision is that I saved 21 dollars, and those things that I bought are really cheaper because for Garnier product they have this special promotion. OMG my dreams came true..

I spend my money most is on whitening products. I bought shitloads of whitening product, put them on the shelves and put a joss stick, and pray hard that it will work. =_=
I really want to be a little bit whiter, because my friends are mostly whiter than me..

Anyway, here are the things that I bought~

Those plastic bags were things that I haven't even unpack because there are so may things that I need to see.. I've already use some of the things though~

First I will shoe off the fake eyelashes that I bought..
I want to share this Canmake eyelashes that I purchase. I really love them, and because of it I bought all of the available pairs.. =_= I'm a psycho bitch. I know...
They give me this animated look when I wear them.. hehe
It's more like a gyaru style I guess..

As exited as lashes 20, I really love this fake lashes too... :D I bought all of them, which only one left. OMG I felt so lucky.. LOL

Another Canmake eyelashes. But this one not so good. :( It feels so fake. Maybe it will look good with make up.. but make make up sucks... but I will try.. but I'm lazy... but......

Another fake eyelashes, but it wasn't made by Canmake. I don't know what is the brand, but this lower lashes looks so nice. I cant help myself not to buy it..
I used it already.. haha


The second category I want to share is the skin care items. I spend A LOT of money on Garnier product and Bio Essence, and hope that it will make me look whiter.. haha.. (Bitch, how white you want?)
Tadaaaaaaaaaaaa~

First brand is Bio Essence..
The first item will be the Bio Essence whitening face mist. I don't know whether it will work or not. I never even heard about this product. LOL.. But then, I heard that Bio Essence brand is a good brand. So I want to try the whitening product and I pick this whitening mist. Since Singapore whether is kinda hot, sometimes a face mist can be very refreshing.

I used this already and..... I don't know.. I can't really tell the difference. Further, this is a face mist. What if I sprayed the thing unevenly? Will half of my face be white and another half will not change.. Ermm.. I think this one is not that effective lehh..

The worse thing is I bought two of them! Oh god.. Why....

Another Bio Essence product will be this White and Firm Double Action Essence. (Btw, both of this product was under this Tanaka White.) I haven't use it yet. So I don't know how the product will go..
Look very convincing...

Look at this woman.. So white and pretty. Can I be like her after I use this? I don't know.. I think she Photoshop this picture. That's why she look so pretty..

The packaging behind.. I can only read all the good stuff.. lol.. White, Firm, Moisturised, Cool..

Moving on to the second brand is Garnier. I think I buy ALL the whitening product, including the face scrap, facial foam, moisturiser, eye bag roller, and toner. I really hope it works.

The back side of the packaging.. 14 days?? Really?? I'll wait for it...

This is the facial foam and scrub. I used it and feel that it really is good. (By good I mean my face feel smooth. For the whitening part, I don't know.. Still feel the same..) So I went back again and bought more.. I bought in total 3 sets of them. That means I have 3 scrub and 3 facial foam.. :D


I haven't even open this one.. But it says there brightening.. So I bought it. It stated "with one million water molecules" ~ o.O

Garnier toner.. When I first use it, OMG!!! It HURT my face so bad! it's like I have a scar and I use alcohol to wipe it. Fuckin' hurt! But after that not so bad.. And it happen again the next day.. What?? But it eventually stop after a few days. Maybe it's because my face is too dirty.. hmm......

No comments:

Post a Comment