Friday, April 27, 2012

Dueba KiraKira Green or DM23 Big review

First of all, I want to say that I really love green lens! Because not many people use them. haha
And also pink lenses, because I love pink and I think pink lenses look feminine. I dont know. Maybe pink lenses look kinda creepy sometimes. It looks inhuman... =_=

Anyway, this is the picture of the lens that I'm going to review.






Click for better view..



I have nothing much to say about this lenses. I had one in pink last year, and I love them! I thought that this lens will not look as obvious. But after I wear them I realize that they are still noticeable, but in a bright place. Maybe this lens will look good when you wear them for shopping and for school. Because it's not so obvious, when you are in the class it wont be too vivid.
This lens is in 16mm in diameter, so it's kinda big. Also, itt gives you this dolly looks effect.. haha.. It's all in your mind..

Here are some picture in a low lighting place. It's cloudy outside and the sky is very dark.

Cam whore in 
1
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.
















Finally one picture was capture in a bright light.



Here is the picture under bathroom lighting..









Over all, I would rate this lens 8.5/10
This lens is actually very comfortable. I wore them and went shopping and watch movie. The lens feels ok even in the full AirCon room.

Color wise, I think the color did not really show, only when you are in the bright/normal room lighting. I love the color though..

Design, I think this lens has a good design. It's good for school and shopping. Because this lens is 16mm, which is quite big, it gives you this dolly look effect. Makes your eyes look big and more innocent I guess. haha
Anyway, this lenses were designed for Asian. So for us, this lens look just fine.
For some people who believe, they want the lens to be big in diameter so they have this sorts of dolly eyes look.... I don't know. What you guys think?




Thank you for reading.. Feel free to leave a comment..

No comments:

Post a Comment