Monday, November 12, 2012

Please please pleaseeeeeeee............

Hi guys, I'm on my exam week.. I'll be having my first paper at 14th November and my last paper is on 24th November.. :( So, I got no time to do blogging. Also, because for the mean time I have nothing to blog about.. Sorry!

BUT THEN!!
......I saw this guy......

He is one of the comedy youtuber and I think he is funny! He always make a very funny rant videos. Check him out ^^

Currently he need help to vote for his latest King of Web competition. The winner will get $5000 cash, and he gonna use that money to spend this holiday with his boyfriend.. Awwww~ how sweet is that....

Watch this video to know more and please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help him. One person can vote for 10 times!

No comments:

Post a Comment