Thursday, October 11, 2012

Peripera Lip Tint (Cherry Juice) review

This is the first time for me to use a lip tint. I have never use any lip tint before in my life. So, I kinda not knowing how it's gonna look like on my lips and how it's gonna taste like.

I bought this Lip Tint from Dreammy Chuppa. The owner is kind enough to inform me that they are having this spree for peripera's collections.

When I first heard that, I don't really know what is that. I do use make up sometimes, but I did not really go for like those teenage brand. Haha.. I bought something like BB cream although I seldom use them because my skin doesn't really need any of that, and I bought few eye make up stuff from Canmake, Dolly Wink, K-Pallete, and that would be all for my make up items.

So, when they inform me, I was just browsing around and see if there's anything I like. Then, she recommend me this lip tint. She told me that it's quite popular now. It looks natural, it won't stain on glass, it won't dry out my lips, etc.

I was like, [[332418196786941]] is it really that good?? So, I bought it.....

Here I am, 2 months later...



When I first bought this lip tint, I don't really know what to do. I din really use anything for my lips that often. So, I just give it a try..

I don't know why, but this reminds me of 2ne1's cartoon look for their single "I Hate You"

When it says water tint, it's not just a word. It really describe says that this lip tint has this water consistency. But of course, it doesn't taste like water. It taste like poison to be honest. I don't even know how a poison taste like.. But that's not the point. It taste bad.. 

I thought, since the name is water tint, means it's water consistency and it really does looks like water. Then I have this idea where this is going to taste like "cherry" as well because it's cherry juice.

I literally dipped the applicator and licked it.. and I was like, "WHAT THE FFFFFFFF"

Yeah, that's how bad it taste like.

But once the lip tint is dry, it has no taste at all.. Let me show you the things..

Actually I want to show you how my lips looks like before using the lip tint..
But then you can browse for my other pic in my other blog post, so that I don't have to spam you with a very weird pics of me..  Haha

Warning, I just woke up and I'm getting ready for my school..
I'm sorry for looking all messed up.


See the color....
After blending them, it looks like my lips are naturally red in color..


So, yah.. That's basically it.. I think this lip tint is better than lipstick. I used a lipstick before. 

I used Etude House, I used Canmake but none of them really suits me. I feel that lipstick is too heavy for me. or just simply I don't know how to use them to make them look good on me. Because from what I know, lipstick will look good on you only when you know how to use them.

Also, this lip tint looks more natural, although it won't last for more than 3 hours. But, look at the bright side. This means that this lip tint is harmless. I read few article said that lipstick that stay for quite a long time is very bad for our lips. So, yay for Peripera Lip Tint.

Once again, thank you Dreamie Chuppa for recommending me this.. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment