Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Vassen TA207 Blue review

It's a bit hard to find a real vassen lens that really came from the factory with the direct factory label.. But I managed to find them somehow.. and this is one of the lens...
I really love it! The lens is noticeable, it's blue, it's bright, it's pretty....







 This pic was taken without flash..

It's still noticeable eventough it's not close..
You can still see that this lens is blue in color.
I look scary.. I know....


I love it!
I've always been a big fan of vassen and i.Fairy lens because they are so comfortable.
Moreover, this lens is bright and it looks nice!
The design is very simple as well.
Overall I will rate this 9/10

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! Your reviews are really good -w-
    They show the lenses as they really are <3

    ReplyDelete