Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Jokes about school rules...

I saw the video talking about this somewhere else. I forgot where but I still remember the story.. So I wanna share it too.. haha

Well, you know, in school they have this rules where guys can't have long fringe. So, the bottom line in you can't have a fringe that is longer than your eyebrow. The school told me that it was because your fringe will prick your hair. This apply for both male and female..

Being a rebellious kid, when we were young, this guy said he got a solution for that...

Yes, the solution is to cut the hair...


Not the normal hair.. it's more like the small and short hair on your body..


Yes....

Just shave the eyebrow. Then they can't have any standard or measurement whether it's now too long or not.
Hahahhaha. Ridiculous guy..


Anyway, back in my school, we used to have this rule where for guys, they cant have a long hair as well. Not only their fringe. When the teacher caught you, they will randomly cut your hair and make you look like shit. My friend was caught before. The next day, he saved bald. The teacher got angry again. WTF? They said that you cant shave your hair bald.

I seriously don't understand the school rules. It sounds so ridiculous and stupid to me. I can't have long hair? that's fine. I can't go bald as well? Zzz!

Well, maybe because I'm young, therefore I don't really understand. Let's see in 10 years time, will I still think the same? Haha...


1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, those school rules don't make any sense!

    http://mykawaiisecret.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete